Ratespiel: Filmzitate

• Oh den Film kenn ich. Dr. Seltsam ?

Edit: meine Zitate:

Zitat

When you get old enough you don't fear death anymore, you wait for it.
    And, after a while, you hope for it, even if you don't admit IT. Do you
    know why? Because losing your mind before you go is worse than dying.

oder

Zitat

I had hoped to hear the chords played again one day, without them I'm
    lost in this nothingness. If a song had to have a colour it would be a
    mixture of red and pink, forever afraid of vanishing, terrified of the
    silence that make it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tuchanka (31. März 2015 um 06:26)

• Imaginaerum ist das.

Zitat

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

Zitat

Oh, okay, Flaming Dragon, Fickfresse. Also als erstes trittst du mal bitte einen Schritt zurück und dann: Fick dir in deine scheiß Fresse. Ich hab keine Ahnung, was für ein palmpazifisches Machtspielchen du hier abziehen willst aber Asien, Kumpel, ist mein Revier. Also denk lieber nochmal über alles nach. Sonst komm ich dir da rüber und werde wie ein scheiß totbringender Feuersturm über dich herfallen. Ruf lieber gleich die Vereinten Nationen und erwirb ne Resolution die mich davon abhält zu dir zu kommen und dich durch den Wolf zu drehen. Ich rede von verbrannter Erde du Hühnerficker. Ich werde dich masakrieren. Und dann scheiß ich dir in den Kopf!

Jacklyn Nought, Yarissa von Nebelstein, Rani Heriot

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!