Diskussionen/Beiträge/Gespräche zu den Aktuellen Patches/Inhalten.

• die warbeast-rüstung ist SOO WUNDERHÜBSCH!

ICH WERDE MICH NIE WIEDER VON IHR TRENNEN :red_heart: :red_heart: :red_heart: :red_heart: (na gut ab und zu schon)

Morgen gehts hoffentlich wieder an die Bounties, die können sie ja nich ewig aus lassen, und danach mach ich vielleicht was sinnvolles *-*

ICH LIEBE POF

Wieso sollte ich die Maske abnehmen? Ich habe nichts zu verbergen. Nichts, das unter die Maske passen würde. - Ensia Aurelia

• Sry für Doppelpost

Soo, damit ihr hier auch mal sieht wie wundervoll Bugfrei PoF ist bzw gestern beim Rüstung craften war:

Wieso sollte ich die Maske abnehmen? Ich habe nichts zu verbergen. Nichts, das unter die Maske passen würde. - Ensia Aurelia

• Nooo! Please god no! NO! NOOOOOO!

Wir haben McCoy überlebt aber müssen wir deshalb Soesbee verlieren :<

• Zitat

I can't comment on S4 but I can say that as far as we know, the gods are gone from Tyria for good. But I also share your fascination with Lyssa--she's contradiction in divine form.

"Soweit wir es beurteilen können, sind die Götter für immer weg von Tyria."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…ything/do0e9tp/

Zitat

The epilogue cinematic does not take place in any PoF map with the exception of the first shot to establish Kralkatorrik is traveling south of Vabbi. We also have two hints in the epilogue cinematic regarding Kralk's newfound magic: 1--In the color of his crystals and 2--bringing a dead devourer back to life to brand it.

Kralkatorrik verwüstet nicht die PoF Maps sondern reist in den Süden von Vabbi (i.e. nach Kourna / Istan), und scheint neue Magien aufgenommen zu haben.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…ything/do0eep4/

Zitat

I'll jump in for 2 about Balth, and point out that he entered the canon he was carrying his father's severed head. Humans viewed him as the god of honor, and in some ways his refusal to back away from confronting the dragons IS honorable... but he was always ruthless.

D'accord.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…5/?context=1000

Zitat

Actually, the forces that invade the library after Kormir's departure are not Abaddon's. The Mists are generally an unpredictable and dangerous place, so while the library was a safe and stable place in Kormir's presence, her departure made it vulnerable to invasion from other entities within the Mists.

Es treibt nicht Abaddons alter Einfluss in die Library ein, sondern nur Nebelwesen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…2/?context=1000

Zitat

Mountable griffons are universally rare, so the average Elonian simply doesn't have access. We made them difficult to obtain and put a big block of lore behind the acquisition of them to convey just how unusual they are for anyone who isn't at the player's level of skill and commitment. Even the richest Elonian noble would find that cold cash is not enough.
    Lore-wise, it's definitely possible that there are more-accessible griffons out there that could become mounts, if trained properly, etc., but the ones we know about now are very rare and very hard to obtain.

"Reitbare Greifen sind eine Rarität. Durchschnittliche Elonier haben keinen Zugriff. Selbst die reichsten interessierten Elonischen Adligen würden nur herausfinden, dass Geld allein nicht hilft. Es ist möglich, dass es erreichbarere Greifen gibt, die man trainieren könnte, zu Reittieren zu werden, aber die bisher bekannten sind unheimlich selten und schwer zu bekommen."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…x/?context=1000

Jacklyn Nought, Yarissa von Nebelstein, Rani Heriot

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ozymandias (7. Oktober 2017 um 00:14)

• Der Lyssapart ist btw hochgradig interessant. Ich muss sagen, auch wenn er nicht immer alles so zu 100% kriegt oder meine Meinung trifft, in dem Video hat WP einen validen Punkt.

I always felt like I was watching a dream I'd never wake up from.

Before I knew it the dream was all over.

• Zitat

The Sanctum is part of the Realm of Torment. The "Redeemed Realm" isn't in GW1. Cut content that can be datamined from the .dat file can't be considered canon.

Das Redeemed Realm ist komplett geschnitten und Kormirs Bibliothek liegt einfach im expliziten Realm of Torment, das offenbar immernoch ein Dämonenreich ist, außerhalb ihres Einflusses.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…h/?context=1000

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

• Hat Kormir also einfach den Kampf aufgegeben nachdem sie sich eine kleine Bib angelegt hat. Nutzlos wie immer. :grinning_squinting_face:

BTW, wer fühlt sich noch ein wenig an das erinnert?

• Zitat

We were very careful to present the name "Gleam" as something poets/bards coined to describe the first scion. When it came time to present Vlast in PoF, it was clear "Gleam" didn't fit his personality. We chose Vlast because it's sharper, more percussive, and closer to his mother's original name (Glaust) to highlight his wilder, rougher edged nature.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…o/?context=1000

Gleam wurde nicht umbenannt weil sie den Namen plötzlich doof fanden. Naja, eigentlich schon.

Zitat

Originally, when you went through the portal at the end of the story chapter at the Tomb of Primeval Kings it would take you to the Hall of Heroes, just like it did in GW1. We thought it would be a super cool callback to GW1, and we also did this for technical reasons, before instance to instance tech came online during LWS3. Players could return here in OW and speak with a few crazed die-hard believers wandering the wrecked ruins of the Hall of Heroes. Ultimately, we decided to cut it because while our map artist Tracey did an AMAZING job with it, we didn't have the resources to make truly meaningful gameplay for this very cool space. We felt it would have done our fans a disservice to release this really iconic and memorable space from GW1 and then make it nothing more than an OW lobby to get you into Kormir's library.

Die Hall of Heroes wurde mangels nützlichem Content gestrichen :frowning_face:

Zitat

Palawa Joko is a powerful necromancer and as players themselves are familiar, flesh can be sculpted by necromancy into shapes both monstrous and terrifying. The canids are one such experiment of Joko's and as such are not a new species or race.

Caniden sind keine neue Spezies, sondern durch Jokos Nekromantie umgeformte Leichen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…s/?context=1000

• Zitat

So I had two intentions when introducing that choice. I've always been interested in blurring the lines between the story instances and the Open World, and the idea that you could make a decision that would perminently change one of our main opem world hubs was appealing to me, and where i focused a good part of my efforts.

The choice was also designed to help naturally reestablish the viewpoints and values of your party members. Kasmeer and Rytlock's positions both tie into their central conflicts during expansion - Rytlocks historically stubborn self-reliance, and Kasmeer's faith.
    I did try to call back to this choice in the epilogue pretty substantially - who attends the party and Imann's attitude towards Utumishi are very different based on your choice. As I said, it was more about the future of Amnoon than yourself - and that may have lasting impact.
    The backpack was actually added as part of the choice later - and I'm really glad it was. It's fun to be able to rep your decisions on your back.
    I actually have the stats as to how many signed up for what. Looking forward to sharing that sometime.

Die Entscheidung am Anfang der Story diente dazu, ein wenig Einfluss auf die Open World zu nehmen, auf den Epilog, und die Positionen deiner Begleiter zu verdeutlichen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…d/?context=1000

100% aller Spieler haben Joko gewählt.

Zitat

We chose Kalla because she's a huge figure in charr history and partly responsible for a major cultural shift that made the charr nation more unified and more powerful. And we also wanted to achieve a better gender and racial parity among the Revenant legends, so a charr female fit the bill perfectly.

Kalla ist toll.

Zitat

I think you might have answered your own question, bc Sohothin and Aurene are definitely key factors :winking_face: However, it's important to remember that Balthazar's power level is not at the same level when the other gods stripped him of his power and chained him in the Mists. The power he wields in PoF is what he's regained since absorbing a bloodstone and Taimi's machine. He's still mega-powerful, but the Commander is also pretty freakin' powerful and using a god's own sword against him and having your own pet dragon seem to go a long way.

Der Commander wird für sich selbst als 'pretty freakin' powerful' angesehen, und hat mit Sohothin und Aurene zusammen genug Macht vereint, um den immernoch geschwächten Balthazar zu besiegen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…ything/do0hz8w/

Zitat

It's complicated, but you are essentially correct. I can't go into full details, but with Grenth's departure, things are definitely a bit of a mess and Grenth's lieutenants (The Judge et al) are doing their best to keep things running, though Balthazar and Joko certainly haven't helped things. All living things who expire on Tyria must pass through the Mists, and with things in chaos, the place you end up is a limbo waystation within the Underworld.

Ohne Grenth gehts in der Unterwelt ein wenig wirr zu.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…x/?context=1000

Zitat

I feel like we did feature Elonians prominently in Path of Fire, but there has been major cultural upheaval in that region since the time of Nightfall that unfortunately put the Commander at odds with most of its repressive society. We only saw part of Joko's kingdom during this story, which was largely about a clash between cosmic forces you'd come to try to put an end to. You've already seen some pockets of resistance inside the kingdom, and who's to say that heroes haven't already arisen elsewhere in Elona that you just haven't met?

Mehr Elonier inc?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…m/?context=1000

Zitat
    • Kormir's library still exists! It's fate is unknown though, bc without Kormir to maintain and protect it, it is vulnerable to whatever else is out there in the Mists.

Die Blibliothek existiert noch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c…e/?context=1000

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ozymandias (7. Oktober 2017 um 01:22)

• Zitat

and using a god's own sword

Also Bestätigt, dass Sohothin Balthasar's Schwert ist das Schwert eines Gottes ist!

• Zitat

Town Clothes – Town clothes provided non-combat appearance, and tonics provide non-combat appearance, so that’s why they got translated that way back in the day. I agree it’s weird. It’s one of those things that I’d love to improve, but probably won’t, because it’s not worth derailing a team that could otherwise be making great new content.

Stadtkleidung ist im Moment auch von Dev-Seite aus zugegebenermaßen seltsam - es wird jedoch voraussichtilich nicht daran gearbeitet wenn ein Team sich auch mit neuem Content beschäftigen kann. Der Gedankengang damals bei der Umstellung war: Tonics sind ausserhalb des Kampfes nutzbar, Stadtkleidung hatte die selbe Restriktion, also machen wir die Umsetzung so.

• 100% aller Spieler haben Joko gewählt.

Das finde ich irgendwie schwachsinnig, wenn ich das richtig verstehe. 100% bedeutet absolut jeder. Und das ist wohl extrem unwahrscheinlich. Sicher, hab ich auch gemacht, aber erst beim DRITTEN Char um auch das Rückenteil-Set anzufangen. Und der steht noch ganz am Anfang. Bei den beiden anderen Entscheidungen habe ich die Chars durch die Story durch. Also entweder hats jeder so gemacht dass er das rein aus Vollständigkeits-Gründen gemacht hat oder der Rest wurde unter den Tisch gekehrt. Wahrscheinlich haben eher 100% alle drei gewählt...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!