• Razvan sagt das nur, weil er dem Zuckerfeen-Arsch nicht widerstehen kann.

Diese Zuckerfee ist aus Zucker, ja. Aber mit Titan-Klarlack überzogen. :winking_face: :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes:

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.
    Give a man a bank and he can rob the world."

Sneshana Iorga: 'Liz-mit-dem-Pferdearsch Lis? DIE Liz? Das Heck von Götterfels? Big Booty Liz? Twerkthatbutt-Liz? Der Arsch Lyssas? DAT BUTTLIZ?'

[align=center]"Das geht mir so am Arsch vorbei - und bei meinem Arsch will das was heißen."

• Heißt, wenn man sie aufschneidet, kann man sie in den Kaffee tun?

Wieso sollte ich die Maske abnehmen? Ich habe nichts zu verbergen. Nichts, das unter die Maske passen würde. - Ensia Aurelia

• Vertraut auf NOD!

KANE LIVES !!

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

„Es gibt keine größere Einsamkeit als die eines Samurai, außer vielleicht die eines Tigers im Dschungel.“

• Dein Avatar ist komisch. Die Frau beißt dir in die Schulter.

Wieso sollte ich die Maske abnehmen? Ich habe nichts zu verbergen. Nichts, das unter die Maske passen würde. - Ensia Aurelia

• Kane lebt im Tode!

*Dogma aufsag*

»Ich habe Dinge gesehen, die ihr Jungen niemals glauben würdet:
    Gigantische Luftschiffe, die brannten, draußen über den Ebenen von Ascalon.
    Ich habe Geschützfeuer gesehen, glitzernd im Dunkeln, nahe dem Löwensteiner Portal.
    All diese Momente werden verloren sein in der Zeit, wie Tränen im Regen...

...Zeit zu feiern

• Ich bin verwirrt.

21:00 - Im Kalender steht heute nichts

21:30 - Zeremonie der Sechs steht im Kalender. Für 18:30.

22:00 - Zeremonie der Sechs steht nicht mehr drin.

• Heißt, wenn man sie aufschneidet, kann man sie in den Kaffee tun?

Das kann man bestimmt, hat noch niemand ausprobiert.

Ich habe ausserdem gehört, wenn man dem Zuckerstückchen etwas antut, kommt die blonde Flut und tut einem weh. :grinning_squinting_face:

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.
    Give a man a bank and he can rob the world."

Sneshana Iorga: 'Liz-mit-dem-Pferdearsch Lis? DIE Liz? Das Heck von Götterfels? Big Booty Liz? Twerkthatbutt-Liz? Der Arsch Lyssas? DAT BUTTLIZ?'

[align=center]"Das geht mir so am Arsch vorbei - und bei meinem Arsch will das was heißen."

• Bei Zucker der aus dem Arsch kommt wäre ich per se skeptisch.

"A coin that always lands on the other side when flipped. Not heads, not tails, not the edge. The other side."

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such are can never directly produce the 4,000 Newtons force per square centimeter required to break bones."

• 21:00 - Im Kalender steht heute nichts

21:30 - Zeremonie der Sechs steht im Kalender. Für 18:30.

22:00 - Zeremonie der Sechs steht nicht mehr drin.

Ratet, was plötzlich wieder im Kalender ist.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

»Ich habe Dinge gesehen, die ihr Jungen niemals glauben würdet:
    Gigantische Luftschiffe, die brannten, draußen über den Ebenen von Ascalon.
    Ich habe Geschützfeuer gesehen, glitzernd im Dunkeln, nahe dem Löwensteiner Portal.
    All diese Momente werden verloren sein in der Zeit, wie Tränen im Regen...

...Zeit zu feiern

• Ja bla bla unterschiedliceh Bogentypen für unterschiedliche Zwecke und bla bla

Spoiler anzeigen
    Zitat

I…I recognize the joke, but these are totally different kinds of bows, each with its own benefits and suited to its user.

Bard’s using a longbow.

• Longbows are awesome and take a fuckton of regular practice to use, because the muscle strain required to be a longbowman(/woman) actually deforms the arms and back of the user.
    • "Bard the Bowman" is still known by that sobriquet even though he’s low status, his family’s life and profession changed when the dragon attacked. Why would he be called that, if not that he’s still in regular practice and people see him using the thing over and over and over?
    • Longbows are less-damaged by damp than composites, being made of once single piece of wood rather than layers of material, which is handy if one lives in the middle of a freaking lake.
    • The longbow changed the face of warfare in real life, esp. for England. They’re effective killing machines over long distance, even against armored enemies.
      Conclusion: Bard’s a tank-muscled distance shot used to fighting with good sightlines.

Legolas and Tauriel use recurve bows, albeit in different styles.

• Legolas’ looks like a Turkish bow, though I don’t recall seeing him use a thumb draw (which is not mandatory if you’ve got super strong elf-fingers, I guess).
    • Tauriel’s looks to be a Scythian composite bow by the shape.
    • Composite recurve bows are much easier to use in confined spaces and at odd angles.
    • They have been historically used by folks who specialize in archer tricks like multiple arrow shots (a thing we have seen Legolas do).
    • Because of the curves, composites pack heavy draw weight (the factor that determines with what force, i.e. how fast and far, the arrow will travel) into limited space.
    • Short draw (the distance you have to pull back the arrow to shoot it) means a quicker release time and quicker time to get your next arrow on the string.
    • Legolas and Tauriel fight in a forest, not know for long sight lines or easy travel, nor for enemies who can be seen coming. They need weapons that won’t be getting caught on a bush at an inopportune time. Likewise, you see fewer spears and longswords among the elves of the Greenwood.
      Conclusion: Legolas and Tauriel are guerrilla fighters from a heavily-forested territory and their weapons reflect that.

Kili also uses a composite recurve bow.

• For practical purposes, note that Kili has significantly shorter arms than any of the other archers here mentioned. Long draws, like on Bard’s longbow, are not feasible and that means he’s not going to get the power he is capable of producing.
    • Dwarves are fucking strong, all right? That wee little bow looks very like the Mongolian horse-bow in size and shape that my friend used with a draw weight of 55 lbs. (I’m not a weakling and I can draw 35 for a decent length of time when in practice). Kili’s could easily be upwards of 75-100 lbs.
    • Kili’s a hunter. Likely, his main concern with a bow (when not following his uncle on an inadvisable quest) is the procurement of dinner for his family. To do that with a bow you need to be very quiet or very quick on the draw. Dwarves are not known for being super-quiet, though I believe I remember something about Fili and Kili being better at that than is typical.
    • Anything that can kill a deer can probably kill a person (or an orc). That little horse-bow can easily kill or maim.
      Conclusion: Kili is a hunter. He uses a bow that allows for the production of a lot of power at short notice and is suited to his size and strength.

Bigger is not always most effective. Your medieval weaponry rant has concluded for the day, unless someone wants to talk to me about swords.

"A coin that always lands on the other side when flipped. Not heads, not tails, not the edge. The other side."

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such are can never directly produce the 4,000 Newtons force per square centimeter required to break bones."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!