Frage/Antwort-Spiel ^~^

• Weder noch:

Funfact: der W10 ust kein euklidischer Körper.

Ich mag keine Auswahlfragen.

Du etwa?

"A coin that always lands on the other side when flipped. Not heads, not tails, not the edge. The other side."

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such are can never directly produce the 4,000 Newtons force per square centimeter required to break bones."

• P&P

Das Bild ist für D&D

Das hier für SHadowrun:

Und das hier für Vampires:

Welches P&P spielst du?

"A coin that always lands on the other side when flipped. Not heads, not tails, not the edge. The other side."

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such are can never directly produce the 4,000 Newtons force per square centimeter required to break bones."

• Italien *O* (Meine 2. Heimat xD)

Spagetti Carbonara oder Bolognese? °-°

The Doom and gloom is justified, a couple of people are going to die.
    Even though you can turn back the time, you're always a moment to late!

• Bolognese (ohne Hack). Also Tomatensoße. Alles andere ist Verrat an traditioneller italienischer Küche.

Feminist oder MRA?

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Es ist alles eine Verschwörung.

• FSM of course All hail the spagetthi Monster 'o'

I'd Really Rather You Didn't #3:
    I'd Really Rather You Didn't Judge People For The Way They Look, Or How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay? Oh, and get this in your thick heads: Woman = Person. Man = Person Samey-Samey. One is not better than the other, unless we're talking about fashion. Then, I'm sorry, but I gave that to women and some guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia..
    :red_heart:

Idee was #9 und #10 der "I'd Really Rather You Didn't" gewesen sein könnten?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Achas (4. Juli 2014 um 18:51)

• Offensichtlich.

Bin ich der einzige der das Spiel heute nicht sehen wird?

• Den nächsten Appetithappen der Lebendigen zocken,damit ich mehr davon habe *_*

Stilles Wasser oder Sprudel?

Ab dem 14. Juli wieder am Start.
    Digimon + Dragonball = Kindheit = Neue Staffel. Ich bin im Himmel :loudly_crying_face:
    PS: Danke an Skey für das Profilbild :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes:

• Stilles °-°

Lieblings Konsole? :grinning_squinting_face:

The Doom and gloom is justified, a couple of people are going to die.
    Even though you can turn back the time, you're always a moment to late!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!